- This event has passed.
Generational Changes Are Impacting Healthcare Delivery How Does That Affect Your Practice?
April 29 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$45 – $55
The Lake County Medical Society in joint providership with Lake Health cordially invites you to:
RISK – The New 4 Letter Word: Are You Your Own Worst Enemy?
A Review of Cyber Security, Transaction Fraud and Documentation
Activities that Threaten Your Personal Wealth.
At the conclusion of this education activity, participants should be able to describe:
1. Understand the motivators of patients and staff
2. Recognize the differences in communication preferences across generations
3. Understand how generational values affect workplace attitude
Lori Stevic-Rust, PhD ABPP, Board Certified Clinical Health Psychologist
Holistic Dementia Care™ Consultant
This event will be a lecture format.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) through the joint providership of Lake Health and Lake County Medical Society (LCMS).
- Lake Health is accredited by the OSMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Lake Health designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Pre-registration is required on or before Wednesday, April 24, 2019
LCMS and LCMA Members: $45.00 Physicians on staff at Lake Health/Guests: $55.00