This a specialist office based in Mentor, Ohio. We are in a fast-paced environment. Our goal is to provide excellent patient care to our patients.
This role is a combined role of a medical secretary/medical assistant, the individual will act as a liasion between the physician and patients. The candidate will perform secretarial duties such as but not limited to . ..
- Answer multiline phone lines
- Schedule patient office appointments
- Obtain necessary medical records from referring physicians, and other facilities
- Schedule patients for diagnostic imaging
- Scanning of pertinent patient document into the emr system and network drive
- Acting as a liaison between patients and the physician.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to use a computer
- EMR system (Eclinicalworks a plus)
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- People skills
- Team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification; Medical Secretary/Administrator or Medical Assistant a plus
- Experience in the medical field – 2yrs minimum
- Health Insurance
- Training and education, annual bonus, profit sharing and much more!